Here's a short list (certainly incomplete, some quotes are definitely lost):
- "Git commands have been designed by a serial killer in a bad mood."
- "Git - The source control system that makes you feel stupid."
- "Git has the option --linus_will_review_this_code acting exactly as it sounds."
- "Git has the option --divide_by_zero."
- "Git is awesome, unless you develop code for Windows."
- "Git does not need any user interface."
- "Git has the option --and_fix_this_code."
- "Only the Chosen can use Git to its fullest extent."
- "Git has a command 'git raise --venture_capital'."
If you read these quotes you may think we hate this tool, but it's not true. We like Git. Really.
It 's just that we enjoy grumbles.
[this post is a blatant translation of the original one, in italian language]